TROPICAL LIFESTYLE IN BALI
Villa Dewi Sri offers stylish tropical living five minutes from the surf breaks by Berawa Beach and only 15 minutes from the buzz of Seminyak.
Contemporary in design, it has a stunning amount of space for the eight guests it can host (with room for three more). At its heart and looking onto the 18-metre pool is the large, open-sided living pavilion, its grass-carpeted ‘living roof’ echoing the rice fields beyond the garden. A huge flowering vine-draped pergola provides informal seating under palm trees that grow through the ironwood deck. Whether gathering around the massive 14-seat suarwood dining table or formal sofas, snoozing in the double swing seats on the bedroom terraces, settling into a beanbag for an afternoon of Wii, or watching a movie in the plush air-conditioned multi-media room, guests will find lots of space to socialize as well as quiet places to escape for ‘me’ time.
- Large seating area with TV, cable channels, DVD player, Bose
sound system and Wii
- Dining table; bar counter; guest kitchen
Staff kitchen behind
- Upper-level air-conditioned multi-media room
- Art gallery
- Two master bedroom suites kingsize beds; window seat that
converts to a single bed; large dressing areas
- Guest bedroom with twin beds or king bed ; shower room;
dressing area; private sun-terrace
- Swimming pool; sun-loungers; wicker seating;
- Shaded terraces on both levels of the bedroom pavilion;
double swing seats; clusters of seating
- Private gardens and rooftop terraces by the bedrooms.